· Want to learn more about campus climate surveys?
o http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5540 (see Appendix B for a sample survey that you can use to design your own)
· For technical assistance with developing campus climate surveys, send an email to the Department of Justice’s Office on Violence Against Women: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Want to get involved with It’s On Us?
o Fill this out: https://act.myngp.com/Forms/351507263585979136 and the It’s On Us Team will reach out about how to get involved.
· Want to find out more about Title IX, the Clery Act, and college/universities’ responsibility for ensuring compliance?
· For questions on national policy related to Title IX, you may email the Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights headquarters office in Washington D.C.: OCR@ed.gov or call 800-421-3481, TDD: 800-877-8339
· If you need technical assistance on a problem or assistance to prevent civil rights problems, contact the Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights enforcement offices. To locate the contact information for the OCR office serving your state or territory please visit: https://wdcrobcolp01.ed.gov/CFAPPS/OCR/contactus.cfm.
· Want to see which bystander intervention programs have been deemed “effective” and “promising” by the Centers for Disease Control?
· Want to learn more about sexual violence prevention?
· The White House Task Force to Protect Students from Sexual Assault produced aresource guide that provides comprehensive guidance on what your campus can be doing now: