Fifth Vital Village Network Annual Leadership Summit –Community Resilience: Roots of Collective Empowerment November 9th at the Kroc Center (A full day FREE conference!)
· Please save your seat by registering today.
Free Training: Social Justice Mediation Institute hosted by the Vital Village Network
· What: Vital Village Network is excited to offer the Fifth Annual Social Justice Mediation Institute (SJMI) cost-free to selected applicants. Mediation is a conflict resolution process that can help one navigate disagreements, improve communication, and appreciate different points of view. The Social Justice Mediation Institute is a 40-hour training where participants learn mediation skills to reduce conflict—addressing power dynamics, privilege, and identities—at home, in their neighborhood, with co-workers, and beyond. Graduates receive a certificate and utilize their new skills after training by completing a required 15 hours of community service with the Social Justice Mediation Program.
· When: Oct. 6-8, and 13, 14, 9:00am-5:00pm (attendance required for all five days)
· Where: Northeastern Crossing – 1175 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02120
· Apply for a Seat/Questions: online: http://bit.ly/SJMI2018, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone: 617-414-3706